Since 1997, the Ozark Off Road Cyclists has consulted for public and private land managers across the Arkansas Ozarks and Arkansas River Valley for the development of multiuse and cycling-optimized trail systems, bike parks, and supporting infrastructure.
As an organization we offer a client professional consulting services specific to the development of sustainable multiuse and/or mountain bike optimized soft-surface trails and supporting infrastructure. For over two-decades, our projects have increased recreational opportunities for communities and tourism revenue based on the scope of development.
Our services can include on property evaluation, identification of professional master planning services and assisting throughout master plan development, the identification of diverse recreational opportunities for development based on previous local and regional development of the same nature, working with environmental land stewardship organizations to pre-identify any environmentally sensitive areas and environmental management opportunities, and representing the Client as necessary at public and/or private stakeholder meetings including HOA/POA meetings, public input sessions, Parks Advisory or City Council Meetings.
Recent projects include:
- Upper Buffalo Mountain Bike Trail System in the Ozark National Forest
- City Lake in Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Gregory Park in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Mitchusson Park in Huntsville, Arkansas
- Lake Leatherwood Downhill Trail development in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- The Great Passion Play in Carroll County, Arkansas
- The Runway Bike Park at the Jones Center in Springdale, Arkansas
- Lake Alma in Alma, Arkansas
- Colley Park in Van Buren, Arkansas
If you would like to discuss additional details associated with our consulting services email us at firstname.lastname@example.org