Our Partners are incredible. Each understands that the OORC and our branches play many roles, primarily fostering the growth of a volunteer community to support the growing number of soft-surface trail systems across the Arkansas Ozark region.
For businesses searching to increase their customer base and brand visibility, a partnership with the Ozark Off Road Cyclists creates a unique platform to strengthen a partner’s brand affiliation, loyalty, and recognition while increasing economic and business benefits in the communities we both serve.
Our partners enjoy:
- Brand Association and Support Recognition attached to an award-winning nonprofit that has been hand-building better communities since 1997 (61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause****.)
- Increased Brand Loyalty and Brand Visibility by affiliation with annual impact of the organization (In 2017, the OORC fostered over 4300 hours of volunteerism across the Arkansas Ozarks, totaling $85,030** dollars in volunteer trail stewardship. 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to ones associated with a good cause****.)
- Partnership Opportunities focused on meeting objectives of both partners with a clearly defined organizational focus and impact
- Increased Customer Base with brand exposure to a healthy and vibrant demographic through both community and regional events
- Employee Engagement through hosted volunteer opportunities ideal for team-building experiences that provide a motivating purpose for companies and employees
- Increased Business Benefits associated with cycling in communities we serve (Cycling in Northwest Arkansas provided $51 million in business benefits in 2017***)
- Increased Economic Benefits associated with health care-related costs for employers in communities we serve (Cycling in Northwest Arkansas provided $86 million in health care-related savings in 2017***)
- Increased Tourism Spending through accessible recreational opportunities in communities we serve (cycling provided about $27 million in Northwest Arkansas tourism spending by out-of-state visitors in 2017***)
- Tax Deductions for contributions to a 501c3 nonprofit organization
**Source: $ amounts based on Arkansas Volunteer Rates published by independentsector.org
***Source: Walton Family Foundation NWA Economic and Health Cycling Report for 2017 (https://www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org/~/media/documents/nwa-economic-and-health-cycling-report-2017.pdf?la=en)
****Source: 2013 Cones Communications/Echo Global CSR Study